Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

A few of you might have noticed and even fewer of you might have cared that I didn't write a blog yesterday for the last Sunday of the year.  Since Advent is over and that was technically the start of a New Christian year I have decided to do something different this year.  Rather than writing a weekly blog on the Lectionary, I am going to work on bigger projects and post them perhaps in episodes like they used to release articles and such, like Sherlock Holmes.  That is a weird example, but its the only thing I can think of currently which was first released as magazine articles.

I thought I had a document on my computer of papers I wanted to write and topics to consider once I finished seminary, but I can't find it.  So, for now the first topic is yet to be set.  But if you know me these will probably be researched and footnoted and the like. If you have any suggestions of topics please let me know.  So far, my very first blog topic was marriage and I have also written a post on the Christian Calendar so I won't be doing those again.  I hope this a suitable arrangement for all of you my readers, and we can learn, dialogue and think theologically and biblically this year.

Happy New Year, God Bless, and Grace and Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Alec, how I am going to miss your weekly blogs. I will look forward to the new format, though, and reading your thoughts on a variety of subjects.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete